Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Button Love

I absolutely love pinback buttons. So much, in fact, that I am going to be purchasing a Button Machine and making my own to sell alongside my plushies. (Also, the machine I'm getting can also make magnets!)

I think that pinback buttons/magnets would be absolutely perfect for me. I love to create and draw adorable little critters, for example, and these buttons would be a perfect media to sell them! I have been so excited, and have already thought up a surplus of adorable button sets I could make.

Speaking of buttons, most of the pinbacks I ordered with my Christmas money have arrived! I have been decorating my octopus bag with them.


Aren't they cute? The 1 inch Happy Sea buttons are from Shana Logic, which I bought a long time ago. The rest, however, are all from Etsy. The other 1 inch buttons, (the ones with the cute characters on them) are made by pinkytoast. The 1.25 inch buttons are made by BarrelOfMonkeys, and the large 2.25 inch pinbacks are from geekdetails.

Unfortunately I can't afford to buy the machine yet, but I can get the designs ready! Maybe I'll even post a couple here soon!

1 comment:

  1. how funny, i was going to start a line of plush toys to sell along with my pinbacks! buy the button maker...you have to. nothing is more satisfying than wearing a button with your own face on it. :)

    ReplyDelete