Thursday, February 26, 2009

An Indie Christmas

This Christmas me and my awesome friend from California, (Meri), exchanged handmade gifts. I just got these adorable pictures the other night of Meri and her evil starfish, and so I thought I would share the cuteness with you all.
















Awwww, isn't she
ADORABLE!?


















And here is the awesome hat and octopus I got from Meri! Look how cute my octopus is! And my hat is so funky!


















His name is Murphy the Roctopus. Here he is rocking out to Clint Eastwood.

8 comments:

  1. Too Tooo Toooo cute! I love the red eyes on the angry starfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute!!

    I'm shipping your new friend today. I hope you love her! I do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe thank everyone!

    And thank you Anna! I'm so excited; I know I'll love her! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute to be evil!!!!!!

    Love to wear a starfish as an accessory!?(my spelling!) not a real one though!

    Anyhow , so sorry , but you are IT! pop over to my blog and you will see the rules.

    mad-boo X

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha how cool!!!
    that octopus is so funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable as always!!!

    Gave you an award so come on over and claim it you awesome blogger you!

    ReplyDelete